Wednesday, June 17, 2015

June Pinterest Pick 3

Hello! Well, I can not believe that it is already June!! I am linking up once again with Lisa from Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner. I am so sorry this post is so late! I had a little accident at school and have not been able to be on the computer for long periods of time! I am now better and I am ready to share my June Pinterest Pick 3!!!


Here are my three picks for the month of June!



I love this calendar idea for June! Mustaches are amazing and this is an awesome idea for Fathers Day!!




OMG!!!! I love this! It is adorbs!!!!  How cute and summery!!!




How cute is this snack for those of you who are bucket fillers!!! I loved this!!!

So there are my three pinterest picks for June! Click below to go get some more awesome ideas!!!



2 comments :

  1. Oh my gosh! The bucket fillers desert is my favorite!!! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out my post! I loved the bucket filler dessert the best myself!

    ReplyDelete