Friday, June 26, 2015

Daily Five Book Study Chapter 2

I am a little late with my post. I am not going to lie I wrote down the wrong date it was due! I am human and even I, a teacher,  makes mistakes! LOL!

So we are discussing the amazing book, The Daily 5. Which has totally blown me away so far. Between this book and the other book studies I am doing, my classroom is going to be rethought, remodeled, and redone!!!!


If you do not have the book, click on the picture to go to Amazon:



So enough with all of that, thanks to Primary Inspired for hosting this chapter and now let's talk Beliefs, Lets Talk



The sisters have explained their 6 core beliefs of Daily 5:











As we all know what better way to transition and have a brain break then to use:


Here is the schedule for the posts of our book study!




An InLinkz Link-up

No comments :

Post a Comment