Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A Fun Summer Post: My Personal Side, Linky with Classroom Confections

I am linking up with My Personal Side for this fun get to me linky!!!!


This get to know me linky is about my favorite cup or mug and what is inside it! So I have something to admit!!! I am a Tervis Addict!!!! I can not go into a store that sells these amazing cups without leaving with one! I love them! So my favorite cup is anything Tervis but I do have to admit that I just bought one that trumps all my others and that is my MINION Tervis!!! OMG!!! It is so cute and I love it!!!!

Now as for whats inside!!! I love water in my cup and diet coke in my cup during the hot months and hot green tea during the cold months!!!

Click on the cup below to see what other awesome educators love!




4 comments :

  1. That is the the best saying! I love Tervis Tumblers! Your cup just makes me laugh! What a happy cup! The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! That is my favorite saying! I fell in love with the Minion cup when I was in the Tervis store and had to get it. My friend who was with me thought I had lost my mind for buying it!

      Delete
  2. My kinders would get a huge kick out of that mug! Adorable. Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen this Linky so I'm glad you shared.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I love linky parties. We learn so much about each other!!

      Delete