Friday, November 30, 2018

Rock this school day!!!

I am so far behind and I apologize!!! 

So what is rock your school? It is a day where educators all across the country and even around the world, taught their kids using some interactive and engaging way!! 

My kids were rockers!! We were all rockers!! 







To set the tone, they all got a back stage pass that they wore around their necks with our school lanyards! And I had a special back stage sectionnset up for them to get their pictures taken with a blow up instrument!!!’ 











We read a special book and talked about all the things that rocking readers do! 







We sang our song about reading! It is sung to the tune of. Aerosmith’s Dream On! 

We read along with our special reading guitar picks! We also talked about what rxkingnwriters do and write about being rocking readers and writers! 







It was a great day for everyone!




I can’t wait until next year for another ........







No comments :

Post a Comment