Thursday, December 3, 2015

Awesome TShirts

I love t-shirts! I can not get enough of them! I feel they are just one of the best pieces of clothing ever created!!!!

Anyways, there is an amazing company who creates awesome t-shirts! They do custom designs and they have little companies off of them that create awesome t-shirts for teachers. 

This company is A+ Images and I am so glad that they are a company who work with bloggers. They had a special blogger program where they designed a t-shirt for free for bloggers.

Here is my t-shirt:






Isn't this shirt awesome! I created the logo for my blog and they made this awesome t-shirt. I have worn this and washed it several times and it has not faded. 

I highly recommend them for any custom t-shirt. So please visit 


I promise you won't be sorry!



1 comment :

  1. Your T shirt is awesome Cindy! I really like the design! Great job! Keep up the fantastic blogging!

    ReplyDelete