Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Currently!

I love this Linky! I am once again, linking up with farley from Oh'Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently Linky!

Here is my December Currently:


Listening: I am listening to the Green Bay-Detroit football game!

Loving: I love that it has stopped raining. It has rained for the past couple of days and it has been dreary and miserable!

Thinking: I have soooo much to do before my presentation on Saturday at the Delaware Great Starts Conference! I am a little nervous because it is my first BIG conference to present at!

Wanting: I want a hot chocolate sooooo bad!

Needing: To go to sleep since I have to go to work in the morning. Thank goodness, it is a professional development day!

Real or Faux- I have a fake tree because my daughter and I are not normally here for Christmas. We leave at the beginning of Christmas Break and go to Florida!

So there was my December Currently! Click on the button below to see what some other amazing educators are Currently doing!







2 comments :

  1. Cindy,
    I love that you still decorate a tree even though you leave for Christmas. :) Every house should have some holiday spirit!
    Good Luck tomorrow at your first big conference. I am sure you will present amazingly and give some wonderful and helpful tips and advice!

    Kimberlee
    It's Kinder Time

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your conference goes/went well! That is so exciting!

    Sarah
    Shine on in First Grade

    ReplyDelete