Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Amazing Markers!

I was lucky enough to be able to test out these awesome chalk markers and write a review on my blog! Can I just say, I am in love!!! I just love these amazing chalk markers by Chalkola!



They are bright and easy to use! They are odorless! I just love how they look on a black surface. Here is my morning work sign!


I love how bright the colors are!

I also use these pens for the daily morning message!


These pens write great on all surfaces. My morning message is on white shower board. The morning work sign is on a black chalkboard surface and below are examples on chalkboard surfaces!


It is so bright and my kids love them!!!!


Here is my board welcoming parents to conferences. The lighting has caused some of the ink to look lighter then it is!

These are just some of the ways I have used these pens. Other ways include: making labels for my students water bottles, writing their names on their desks and writing good morning notes to them on their tables!

These markers are awesome! They are easily removed with water and a sponge. They do not stain and they do not smear! I highly recommend these markers for anybody who needs chalk pens! 

Oh and one more thing, they are not expensive!!! They can be found on amazon!!!

They are also on sale for Black Friday!!!! 





No comments :

Post a Comment