Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let's Talk Books Linky

I am once again linking up with Deanna Jump for the weekly Linky about our favorite books!


This week I want to share with you the book, Surfer Chick by Kristy Dempsey! 

I absolutely love this book! The pictures are bright and entertaining! A young chick and her dad go to the beach to catch some waves. The rhyming text tells such a great story of never giving up and you can do anything you want to if you put your mind to it and your heart is in it!



This is a book that is sure to capture the hearts of surfer wannabes of all ages! So click on the picture below to read about some more awesome books!



1 comment :

  1. This book looks great! I am going to order it for my class :)
    Thanks!
    Michelle
    www.mrsscotese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete