Saturday, December 28, 2013

READ LIKE A PIRATE!!!

Can I just say that I am so excited! My Donors Choose grant, Read Like A Pirate was fully funded. The last donation was made on Christmas Eve!

Read Like A Pirate will provide my students with literature and whisper phones. And can you guess what the literature is??? Pirates!!! The kids are going to be so excited!!!

I just want to thank all of the supporters of my grant. It is because of you that my students will experience the joy of reading!

I highly recommend that all teachers write a grant for Donors Choose! It is worth the time and effort.

Thank you Donors Choose for this awesome experience and thank you to all of the supporters of education who make it possible for students around the country to have the opportunity to experience such wonderful moments throughout their educational career!

No comments :

Post a Comment