Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Questionnaire




 I am linking up with Fabulous in First for a Christmas Questionnaire! This is so great to get to know each other a little better!!!!

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 

Definitely, hot chocolate! I love hot chocolate so much that I drink it year round! Dunkin Donuts has spoiled me since they started making their hot chocolate coolattas! I have to say that I think eggnog is absolutely disgusting!!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 

He definitely wraps the presents! I love wrapped presents! My daughter loves to tear the paper off! I especially love the bright and funky wrapping paper and boxes!

Colored lights or white? 
I love white lights!  They are classic and beautiful!

When do you decorate? 
My friends call me psycho when it comes to decorating! I decorate for every holiday! I keep my fall and Thanksgiving decorations up until after my daughter goes to bed on Thanksgiving night and then I start to decorate for Christmas. I am all decorated for Christmas, inside and out by the end of the day on the Day after Thanksgiving!!!






Real or Fake Tree? 
Since my daughter and I go to Florida every year for Christmas to spend this time with our family, we get a fake tree. Would I prefer a real one? Definitely but since we are not home during my Christmas break, we have a fake tree. Now last year, our tree was pitiful and it was full of holes. I moved in August of this year and during the move it got damaged! So, we bought a new one that is 9 feet tall! I need a ladder to decorate the top of the tree! I love my new tree!



What Tops Your Tree?
This year, we have a new topper on our tree. We used to have a country Santa but this year we have a shimmery Snowman hat! We love it!

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
Growing up I loved decorating the tree with my family! But now that I have my own daughter, I love everything! We make a gingerbread house on Christmas Eve and we put out our reindeer food! I love these two activities with my daughter, Emmy! She loves putting the food out for the reindeer!












Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?
I absolutely loved my Wonder Woman Underoos! I would pretend I was Wonder Woman and that the coffee table was my invisible jet. My mother made me my bracelets by wrapping aluminum foil on my wrists and my dad's tie to his tan housecoat was my truth telling lasso!

Do prefer giving or receiving?
Definitely giving! It makes me happy seeing those around me receive things that they love and wanted.

What is your favorite Christmas song? 
I love the songs, The Christmas Song by Nat King Cole and I'm getting nuttin for Christmas!

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
I do not like traditional candy canes. I do love swedish fish candy canes!!!

Favorite Christmas Movie?
I have three favorite movies that I watch every year! Christmas vacation, A Christmas Story and It's a Wonderful Life.



Do you shop online or at stores?
I love to be out in the stores on Black Friday! I love the rushing and the bargains!!

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
I definitely love photo cards! I love seeing the my friend's kids and families!

Now click on the picture below to link to others and see their answers to these questions!
 http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-questionnaire.html

No comments :

Post a Comment