Thursday, March 24, 2016

Booger Science!

Today is science day! We love science days! This week we did Booger Science! I know what you are probably thinking! It was so much fun that I am going to make this a yearly activity!

First, I created a smart board lesson about boogers and how they are made! I even found a video which my kids loved!!!! Here it is: 
After the video, we talked about boogers and then we made booger balls!
I saw these at Walmart and couldn't resist!


The kids loved making these!

I have never thought I would hear myself ever say the following phrases in my classroom:

Please share the boogers with your friends!

Please make sure your booger bags are sealed before you get on the bus!

As you can tell on my face, I also enjoyed this experiment and science day!







No comments :

Post a Comment