Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine's Day

Saturday is Valentine's Day! We will be celebrating it in class on Thursday, February 12 because the 13th (Friday the 13th) is a Professional Development day!

I love Valentines Day! My kids are so sweet this day! There are some amazing books to read for this day. Below are just a few that I love to read to my kids, just tap on them and go to their link in Amazon:









Thursday night is also our PTA K-2 Movie Night. We will be giving the kids bags of goodies, glow sticks, pizza, and a drink. They will be watching the movie, The Book of Life in their pajamas!

I have been busy creating tags for many different Valentine bags.

I wanted to share the toppers with you in case you would like to use them for your own Valentines bags!

Just tap on the pictures to download these tags:






Have a great Valentine's Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment