Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lesson Plans

Ok can I just say, I love to teach, I love my kids, I love my jobs but until now I have not loved any of my lesson plan templates! Now I do because I went to the most amazing lesson plan guru known to teacherkind!

Her name is Melissa Msell! She has two blogs, one is Ms. Ms blog and the other is A Teacher's Plan. It is at the Teacher's Plan that you can request her to create lesson plans designed to fit your own personal needs and likes. She also has templates already created that you can purchase as well.

Her prices are affordable. Her work is impeccable. She is quick to get the design back to you and she will change whatever you want changed and will work with you until the plans are the way you envisioned them to be.

Here are the plans she created for me:


I love the way she set up my Guided Math section and how I have a nice large section for my CCSS'. 

If you are looking for new lesson plans and do not have the time or the creativity to make them, then you need to go to her site! They are so worth the money!!!!!!!!

Click on the button below to go to her site!!!!


1 comment :

  1. Oh my god Cindy, thank you! You were wonderful to work with. Xoxo
    Mels <3

    ReplyDelete