Thursday, October 2, 2014

October Currently

I can not believe it is already the first of october! Can I just say I am so glad!! I love October! I am linking up again this month with Farley of Oh'Boy 4th Grade for her monthly Currently Linky!

Here is my Currently for October!


So what am I currently doing this First day of October:

Listening...... I am listening to David Letterman! I can not sleep so I am up listening to him banter with Bill O'Reilly!

Loving..... That Fall is finally here! The air is crisp and it is cool enough to wear my sweaters and long sleeve shirts!

Thinking...... I sure am going to be tired in the morning since I am still up and it is technically October 2!!!!

Wanting......  A New Fall Wardrobe!!! Seeing all the cute ensembles on Instagram and what others are getting through Stitch Fix is making me realize that my clothes stik and I WANT new!!!!!

Needing...... To win the lottery so I can get a new Fall Wardrobe!!!!

Trick or treat... A Treat of course!!! Check it out below!!!!

Love this monthly Linky!! Thank you, Farley for creating this Currently and for our monthly Linky!

Happy Fall Ya'll!!

Click the picture below to see what some other amazing educators are Currently doing!!!!






8 comments :

  1. Hello! I found you through Farley's currently linky.
    I am right along with you. I can never go to bed at a decent hour... but I always regret it in the morning. Oh, and if you win the lottery send some this way. lol :) I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice to know I am not alone with the late hours! Thanks for Visiting and I will certainly send some your way if I win the lottery!

      Delete
  2. I am in desperate need of a shopping trip as well! Instagram has been inspiring me to start dressing for the fall and to jump in a pile of leaves!
    Please share if you win the lottery?! I'm sure we would make fabulous shopping buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I win the lottery I will let you know and then the shopping can begin! Lol! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. OH I want a new fall wardrobe too! I've been wanting Sit Spots for awhile now, this just might be the perfect time! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sit spots are amazing! Check out one of my earlier posts to see how I used them in math! The discount makes it even more amazing!

      Delete
  4. We are a little jealous you have cooler weather. We are still in the 90's in Texas. But I did see some 80's in the forecast. All of those Stitch Fix outfits look adorable, don't they? The plan to win the lottery sounds like a great plan. And, thank you for your sweet comment on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I am actually contemplating stitch fix. I mean getting cute clothes at your door and not having to deal with shopping hmmmmm. It looks like a possibility!

      Delete