Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Snaps Sunday!

Oh my, I did not realize it has been this long since I blogged! I am linking up with Classroom Chit Chat for Happy Snaps Sunday!

This is a linky party where we blog about what makes us smile! Well, this is what makes me smile!


This is my daughter, Emily! I love her more than words could say! She makes me smile all the time! Being a single mom, I get to experience all of her accomplishments and her shining moments as well as her uh oh moments!

I would not trade being her mom for anything in this world!

Please push the button below to see what makes other educators smile!



1 comment :

  1. She's gorgeous, Cindy! Thank you so much for joining up. Be sure to take some happy snaps throughout the week to share next Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete