Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Made It!

Hello! I am linking up again with Tara of 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It! I just love this linky! You can get so many awesome ideas from incredibly talented educators!!!! Thank you, Tara!


So here are my Monday Made Its! Yes, I actually have more then 1 this week!


I have finished and put a product on TPT! I am somewhat of a novice with the selling aspect of TPT! I was really proud of myself for getting these done!




You can use paint sticks or just create sets! This set is 1 - 20.



Here is my sign I made for my classroom! I got the black letters from Michaels for 99 cents each plus a 20% off coupon. I also got the frame and red heart there as well. I decorated the letters using my Sharpie Paint Pens and spray painted my frame. I then hot glued the letters on!



My third and final project for today is my adding machine. I have seen this on Pinterest and also on Kindergarten Smorgasboard' blog!!! I bought the containers at Big Lots, the foam board at AC Moore and I used border from Creative Teaching Press!

Well, there you have it my 3 Monday Made Its! I actually would have more if I finished what I had started! Please click below to be able to visit some other blogs and see what these inspiring educators made!!







2 comments :

  1. You sure did get a lot done!! Congratulations on getting your TPT store up and running, it becomes quite addictive!! :-) I love your sign, it's so cute!! Great juob on the adding machine, can't wait to see how it works out for you!! I'm so glad I met you through the linky party, I would love for you to come over and check out my blog!! :-)

    Warmest Wishes,
    Erin
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I am trying to get as much done as possible during the next two weeks. Next week will be full also. I love your blog!

      Delete