Monday, July 7, 2014

Monday Made It!

I am linking up again this week with 4th Grade Frolics for.......


This week I redid my classroom chair! I painted this chair 20 years ago for my first classroom! I was so excited and thought this was the most beautiful chair in the world! 

Here is a glimpse of it!

I forgot to take a picture of it before I started so I found this one. See the blue chair in the corner with the white clouds!

So I decided, this chair needs a make over so I painted it with chalkboard spray paint!


Then I added some paint!

 I began to like what was going on so I thought hmmmmm. let's add some more paint and squiggles and dots and words!
So Here is what happened next!

 Well, then I just got carried away and here is my finished product! I love it so much more then my awful  bright blue chair with clouds!!!






I love my new chair! Had a blast making it. One little bit of advice, don't go out on a black top driveway on a 96 degree day and paint for 3 hours, you will get quite a sunburn!

Click on the link below to see what other amazing educators have made today! Thanks for visiting!!!



2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I am pretty excited about adding this to my classroom!

      Delete