Monday, February 24, 2014

Meet the Teacher Monday!

Yes, I know this is my third post today! I am just in the blogging mood! I am linking up again with Trina from the ordinary to extraordinary classroom for Meet the Teacher Monday. 




This week, the seven questions are focused on Have you ever......

1. Have you ever been on TV?


No, but I did try out for Wheel of Fortune. That is as 

close to being on tv as I probably ever will be.


2. Have you ever been trapped in an elevator? 


No, thank goodness!


3. Have you ever made anyone cry? 


Not on purpose but I have made my five year old 

cry. She cries to make you feel sorry for her. She 

thinks tears will make it so she will not 

get in trouble. Not!


4.Have you ever walked into a window because it 

was just that clean? 


I have to admit that yes I have done this and yes I 

was embarrassed. But I am happy to say that there 

were others that also walked into the window after 

me. :)


5. Have you ever fainted in public?


Yes I have. We were in Elmo's World at Sesame 

Street Place. I felt funny and told my parents that I 

felt weird. next thing I know I am lying on the 

ground surrounded by Big Bird, Elmo, Grover and 

Abby Cadabby. To add salt to my wounds, I 

was taken out on a stretcher down Sesame Street 

past Mr. Hoopers store where Bert and Ernie waved 

at me as I was being pushed by the paramedics. This 

was my daughters first visit to Sesame Street Place!


6. Have you ever gone to a restaurant and ate, only 

to realize you didn't have any money? 


No and I would be extremely embarrassed if I did!



7. Have you ever gone to greet a family member or 

friend and then noticed it was someone else?


Yes, I have and it was rather embarrassing. This is 

something I think many of us have done!



So there you have it, my responses for Meet the 

Teacher Monday. Click the button to meet some 

awesome educators!





1 comment :

  1. I would love to be on Wheel of Fortune! Hope you have a great day!

    Elizabeth
    The First Grade Jungle Room

    ReplyDelete