Saturday, September 9, 2017

Quietest Pencil Sharpener Ever!

Hello, everyone!

I am posting about an amazing pencil sharpener! How many of you 


have used that wonderful pencil sharpener that by the time you are 

done all you have left is a stub? How about the pencil sharpener that 

sounds like a mac truck is driving through your classroom?

Classroom Friendly Supplies have created the world's quietest pencil 


sharpener. I love it! When you use this sharpener, the noise is 

minimal. Unless you are standing right next to it, you do not hear it!

This sharpener comes in so many colors!!! It goes with literally any 

classroom theme! It comes in red, yellow, green, blue, purple, pink 

and black!!!!




Stubby pencils are no longer a concern for me! This pencil sharpener 

makes my pencils so sharp but takes very little of the pencil away!

I can not believe how sharp the pencils get!!! Check it out below!




This is how you use the sharpener!



I chose the yellow pencil sharpener to review! I love the color and it l

looks amazing in my school tools area!




Here is a video about the pencil sharpener!



Here is the link to the website! This is a must have for all 

classrooms!!!

Click the pencil below for the link to their site!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment