Sunday, June 25, 2017

Fourth of July Love!

If there is one holiday that is near and dear to me, the Fourth of July would be one of them! 

My father was a marine during the Vietnam War and we were brought up the ideals of the importance of this holiday. 

Honoring the brave men and women as well as our forefathers who created this great nation is an awesome act! 

The stream of red, white and blue that we see everywhere is amazing!

Oriental Trading has such an amazing selection for you to choose from to decorate your home for this important day!

I had access to some of these products and am sharing with you how I used them to create a patriotic look to my home!


Here is their patritotic banner rolled and placed into my glass candle holder with some of their mini flags as a centerpiece. It was quick, easy and very inexpensive! It gave my table a patriotic look without going overboard!



Here I made my food service area! I love how the mini patriotic buckets can be used for the patriotic red plastic silverware! It is a one stop area for my guests and family to get all they need to eat the scrumptious goodies that will be on this kitchen island the day of the fourth! 

These little buckets are so useful and you get 12 of them in a package! I love how you can just combine them with the small flags to add a little patriotic feel to different areas of your house! Here I have added these buckets and flags to several areas of my home!




 


If you have a second floor and just need a little something to add a little patriotic feel, then these buntings from oriental Trading are just what you are looking for! They look amazing hanging on my railings upstairs! 




They not only have these bright and joyful patriotic decorations but they also have nostalgia looking ones as well. Here is their nostalgia pinwheel centerpiece! It just adds a little flair to my mantel!



Finally, you can't have a party nowadays without a photo booth!!! I love the patriotic photo props, American symbols back drop and the giant Statue of Liberty  to create the ideal Fourth of July Photo Booth!!!






Oriental Trading is amazing for any and all of your holiday decoration needs! 

I was given these products by Oriental Trading and was not paid for my opinion or my post! These opinions are my own! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment