Thursday, December 15, 2016

A Very Oriental Trading Christmas!!

I just love Charlie Brown! I love Charlie Brown's Christmas!!! Thanks to Oriental Trading, I was able to bring the Peanuts Gang to my classroom! Boy, did my kids just love it!!!!

First, I got the Peanuts Gang back drop! The backdrop is of the Peanuts Gang around their Christmas Tree! I just love this scene. Then I added the giant cardboard Snoopy Snow globe and voila an amazing photo opportunity and an awesome sight to see!!! I decorated my hallway with this. I love how Oriental Trading has such a huge variety for a Charlie Brown Christmas Extravaganza!!!! They also have an amazing collection of holiday backdrops!!!

Isn't this awesome!!!!



I took a picture of each of my kids individually!!!



Not only does Oriental Trading have awesome back drops but they have an amazing collection of games to play for the holidays! I love the Snoopy bean bag toss and Plinko game!!! My kids had a ball playing them. We not only played them for fun but they also used them for Math!





To add to your Holiday fun, Oriental Trading has amazing Photo Booth Props! I love the Peanuts Christmas Photo Props and so did my kids!!! What an amazing addition to our celebration!!!!
















Of course, you can't forget goody bag items for your holiday celebration! Oriental Trading has an awesome selection of pencils, stickers and bracelets as well as other fun items to make your holiday bags for your kiddos!!! I absolutely love the Peanuts items!!!!


So when you are planning your holiday celebration, Oriental Trading is the way to go! They have everything you need and then some!!! Click on the Peanuts picture below to check out all that Oriental Trading has to offer to help plan your Holiday celebration!!!








No comments :

Post a Comment