Thursday, September 22, 2016

Class Dojo Does It Again!!!

I am so excited to be able to share this information with you! Class Dojo has done it again! 

First, they make the first 5 Growth Mindset Videos and then Series 2 and now...... Wait for it..........




A new video series on EMPATHY!!!!!! I am so excited!! My kiddos love the Mojo videos and I am so glad that they will be focusing on Empathy. This is something I feel is needed because many of our students today do not feel empathy at all. They do not even know what it is.




What better way to get our kiddos to understand Empathy then to have the beloved Mojo and Katie educate them!!

This new series will be out on October 2 but you can view the trailer below!!!!!


Thank you +ClassDojo for always listening to teachers and providing us with things we need to have successful classroom environment!

No comments :

Post a Comment