Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June Pinterest Pick 3

Hi, All!!! Ia m linking up again this month for the monthly Pick 3 Pinterest Linky with Lisa from Pawsitively Teaching! I am still in school and I am going to try out the three things I have chosen for this Linky!!!!

So here we go!!!!!!!!!



So here is my first pick of the new month!!!!!!!!






OMG!!!!!! I love this!!!!!!



This is an awesome idea!



These are some of the cutest ideas for Father's Day!!!

There you have it my three picks for June! I hope you liked them and found them to be useful. Click on the image below to see what some other amazing educators have shared!!!!










1 comment :

  1. Love your pins! We did a camping day too, and it was so much fun! I love the summer buckets- I haven't seen those before. I always forget to have the students make something for Father's Day, since we get out in May! Thank you for sharing your fun pins and linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete