Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pinterest Pick 3 for April

Oh my!!! I can not believe that I missed this month's Pinterest Pick 3. That just goes to show you that my month has been crazy!!!!!!

So as usual I am linking up with the Inspired Owl for the monthly Linky of Pinterest Pick 3. I guess it is better to be late than never!!!!


So here are my three picks for April!!!!!



OMG!!!! I love these pledges!!! Wait until you see the link for this awesome project!!!!






So I love the Hungry Caterpillar!! here are some awesome ideas for the classroom!



I love Peeps! Here is an awesome science activity for Peeps!!

So there are my 3 picks for April, please check out the picks of some of these other awesome educators!!!

Happy Pinning!!!











1 comment :

  1. Those pledges are so cute! And my kids would love the Peeps experiment! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete