Monday, February 1, 2016

Currently February!

I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly linky! I love this monthly linky and you gotta go check out her new blog design! It is awesome!!!

Here is my February Currently:



I am currently:

Listening: I am listening to Investigative Discover! I am addicted to this channel! True crime is one of my favorites!!!

Loving: I am in love with all of the videos on Growth Mindset by Class Dojo! They are amazing! My kiddos love them. There will be 5 of them. Please check them out at the class dojo website.

Thinking: I really need to organize my classroom. I have papers galore to file and things to put away! I have a desk that desperately needs to be cleaned. I guess in between parent conferences will be my cleaning times! 

Wanting: HMMMMM... I want a Starbucks Hot Chocolate! Unfortunately, there is not a Starbucks close by so I am not able to fulfill this want!

Needing: More time! I know who doesn't need more time! I feel like no matter what I do, I can never get accomplished all that I set out to. Between being a single mom and a teacher, I don't even have enough time to go to the bathroom (at least that is what it seems like at times)

Swooning: I just love Melonheadz Clipart! I just bought a whole bunch of new sets and I love them all! I can not wait to use them!!!!!

So there you have it, What I am Currently doing! Please click the button below to check out what some other amazing educators are Currently doing!



3 comments :

  1. I'm with you about the organizing--things just pile up. It'd be nice to have time just to organize as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to find your blog! I love true crime TV!!! All crime shows are interesting to me. I don't have cable anymore but I watch them on Netflix. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete