Saturday, September 5, 2015

Pinterest September Pick 3

I love this linky!!! I am linking up again with The Inspired Owl and Pawsitively Teaching for their monthly Pinterest Pick 3 Linky!!!


Here are my 3 monthly picks!!!



Since we are now a Responsive Classroom School, I found this awesome idea! I like the poster idea of course I will tailor it to fit my classroom decor and expectations!!!






Loving this Class Promise wall!!!!





I love this for Open House!!!

Well there are my 3 picks for the month of September! Click on the picture below to go see many more picks of some other amazing educators!!!!






3 comments :

  1. The self-portraits are always lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had thought to do that with their self-portraits for Open House! I just sent them home with them but that was the parents' favorite part. Note for next year! :)

    Not Just Child's Play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pins, perfect for the start of the year. I also really like the promise wall idea. I've never seen something like that and love it! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Kelly
    Lattes and Lunchrooms

    ReplyDelete