Wednesday, April 8, 2015

My Schedule #2getherwearebetter

I am linking up for this awesome party hosted by Angie of Lucky Little Learners and Ashley of Schroeder Shenanigans in Second Grade. This month we are sharing our schedules. As I was reading the various schedules posted by my fellow teaching buddies, it is amazing how different they are!



I taught in Florida and Georgia for 14 years before I came to Delaware and have been teaching here for years and just the difference I have encountered with scheduling is truly eye opening.

So here is my schedule as of this year. I have been a Kindergarten teacher for 20 years and this is my first year in First Grade and the schedule is very different just from going from one grade level to another.


Now just a few things about my schedule:
  • I am team teaching in First Grade
  • I teach my homeroom math and science on the morning and then I get a whole new set of 20 kids in the afternoon.
  • We have to teach Math RTI for both groups.
  • Math teachers at my school also have to teach ELA RTI.
  • We are given the times that we are to teach each subject. The only input we have is what we do during the block we are given.
So here is my schedule! Please click the link below to see the different schedules of so many awesome educators!






No comments :

Post a Comment