Sunday, January 25, 2015

January Pinterest Pick 3 Party

This month has been wicked busy and it has flown by. Between having a couple 2 hour delays and an early dismissal due to the weather, professional development, DPAS meetings and being a little under the weather, January is already almost over!

I am linking up with PAWSitively Teaching for her Pick 3 Pinterest Linky Party!




I love this idea. Pinterest is a great resource to find many interesting and innovative ideas for the classroom. Here  are my three picks for the month of January!


Since I teach Math and Science for First Grade, my three picks of course are based on these subjects. My first pick is Pool Noodle Number Bonds!

I am a pool noodle addict! I have made rekenereks and base ten blocks using pool noodles! Now I have to make number bonds! These are a must!!!!!!!!



Snowman Math! How awesome! Students get to use nonstandard units to measure snowmen and winter pictures as well as roll a die to build a snowman! Love these!!!! Great activities for my firstgators!!!!



Last but not least for this month, another snowman math activity! I love this because it has the students creating as well as adding! Awesome activity!!

Click on the mustache kid to go to my pinterest site!


Click on the picture below to see what some other awesome educators chose for their most favorite 3 pins for January!!









No comments :

Post a Comment