Thursday, December 4, 2014

Elves and Olaf

My kids and I came back from our break in such great moods! They dressed up as rocking elves abd got pictures taken! I must say they are adorable!

In Math, we made a wicked cute hallway display!  They made their heads and a thought cloud with their favorite math tool! Then I made a giant bed and put the heads on it with their thought clouds. The sign states Mrs. Price's kids are nestled all snug in their bed, while visions of Math tools danced in their heads!

This year instead of doing the elf, my class has an Olaf! They absolutely love him. He has brought them special snowflake pencils to make their handwriting snowy good. He also brought them book marks for their favorite books!
I have created and posted my unit on teachers pay teachers if you are interested. It is called Where is Olaf and it is in my store, Mrs prices kindergators.

Here are some photos so far! I will add more as the weeks go by!

No comments :

Post a Comment