Monday, May 19, 2014

Amazing Pencil Sharpener

I am so glad to have been allowed this opportunity to try out this awesome pencil sharpener by classroom friendly supplies!



I absolutely love my pink one for my regular sized pencils! But being a Kindergarten teacher, I have some students who need the fatter pencils. I needed a sharpener that was going to sharpen these larger pencils quickly and with a nice strong point. Well, I found it!!!!
This is the pencil sharpener by classroom friendly supplies!


 It is amazing! With just a few turns of the handle, my fat pencils have a point that lasts all day! 

The great thing is this sharpener does not eat the pencil!  Therefore, the pencils last longer.

I love how it holds the pencil for you!





So if you are looking for a quality,  quiet,  pencil saving, long lasting point making pencil sharpener look no further! This is the one for you! I would recommend this to every teacher out there!
To see these amazing sharpeners click on the picture below to go to their website!



They are also on Facebook and Pinterest!!!!



Watch my blog for a giveaway of one of these awesome pencil sharpeners in the near future!!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment