Sunday, March 2, 2014

Storybook Sunday! A tribute to Dr. Seuss!!

Happy Sunday! I am linking up again with Paula for Storybook Sunday!



Since today is Dr. Seuss' birthday, I am suggesting and sharing my favorite Dr.Seuss books!!!!

The first book I am sharing is Yertle the Turtle! I absolutely love this story.


Yertle was a turtle who was not a very good leader. He wanted more and more. He was never satisfied. it takes the small little turtle named Mack to put Yertle in his place! This is a great book to show what not to do as a leader!

Here is the video of the story!








Another story I absolutely love is One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!



I love how the text is arranged on the pages and this allows the reader to focus on all of the page. The rhythmic writing is one that engrosses the young readers!

This book as well as all the others of Dr. Seuss shows the readers what a wonderful world the world of imagination actually is!!!

Here is a video of One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish!





 


These are the two books I am sharing for our storybook Sunday! Click the button below to link up with and see some other stories recommended this week!



 

No comments :

Post a Comment