Monday, July 7, 2014

My goals

I am linking up with I heart recess for her school goal linky!

Here are my goals for 2014-2015!!

So this year my goals are:
Personal- to spend more time with my daughter! Being a single mom makes this difficult but I am making it my priority this year!
Organization- I am loving all this Guided Math reading I have been doing so I want to organize my room to be successful with this process. My manipulatives will need to be organized and readily available as well as properly labeled. My room will need to be set up for this process as well!
Planning- After 20 years of Kindergarten, I have been moved to First Grade and they team teach. I will need to become more adept at planning for just Math and Science for two different classes as well as for a whole new grade level.
Professional-To continue to learn all that I can about Guided math so I can be successful for my students!
Students- To make this the best year ever for them and to make sure they all feel and are successful!
Motto- It's ok to make mistakes that's why pencils have erasers- Author Unknown
I think this sums it up! Mistakes are not a sign of a fail. Remember FAIL is the First Attempt In Learning!!!!!!!!

Click on the link below to see some goals of other stupendous educators!




2 comments :

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog via a linky party and I am really inspired by both your goals and how colorful and fun your goals page is! I am trying to learn how to do more with fun clip art and backgrounds and fonts and wonder if you would't mind sharing some tips. I also teach Kindergarten and couldn't imagine moving to 1st after 20 years, so good luck with that transition, but sounds like you are very positive about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I am trying to have a positive outlook on the move but I have to admit at times it is difficult! I just love my kindergarteners!

      Delete