Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Book Talk Linky

I am linking up again this week with the amazing Deanna Jump for her weekly book linky! Can I just say I love this linky because I love all of the awesome literature we are sharing with each other!

This week I am sharing The Pout Pout Fish in the Big, Big Dark written by Deborah Diesen!


I absolutely adore the Pout Pout Fish! He has got to be the cutest fish in town! In this book, the Pout Pout Fish is going to help Mrs. Clam find her pearl. There is only one problem! The Pout Pout Fish is afraid of the Dark! But thanks to a special friend...... You will have to read to find out what happens!

The pictures are colorful and the children love them. They especially love the little worms!

I also used this book to teach adjectives!
If you read the first book, The Pout Pout Fish, then you most likely know there is an amazing video on youtube that sings the book! Well, guess what!!! The same person made one for this book. Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Click on the picture below to go see what some other stupendous educators are recommending this week!



2 comments :

  1. I LOVE this book, but more importantly so do my kinders!! They love all things Pout-Pout Fish!! What a great way to teach adjectives too! Thanks so much for sharing this favorite of mine! Glad I found you through the Book Talk Tuesday linky!!
    www.kinderdragons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pout Pout Fish is an amazing series! There is a new one coming out!!

      Delete