Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Monday Made It on a Tuesday!

I am linking up again this week with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It. But as you can see, I am a day late.

I was busy this past week, trying to get my classroom put together! So here are my Monday Made Its and guess what???  I have 4 this week!!!





For my Guided Math groups, I made containers to put their activities in. I spray painted large tomato cans (that I got for free from Macaroni Grill, I asked and I received!!) with blue, pink, yellow and orange paint. I then made the labels and added cupcake duct tape around the middle and along the top!





I know this one has a lot of pictures but they all go together! I created a product for TPT! I made editable labels for your classroom. I brought home my sterilite plastic drawers from school and spray painted them. I then added the labels from my set to them. This set also includes Monday through Friday for the tall 5 drawer container!



I made a set of posters for my classroom! They are mustache themed! I also put them on TPT! 



And for my last share, I made my dry erase center. I got the container from the Dollar Store and made a label. I then made a mini poster and put it in the frame I got from Michaels for $1.00. 

So there you have it, a few of the things I made this week!

Click the button below to see what other awesome educators made this week!





No comments :

Post a Comment