Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Notice and Note Book Study Section 7

Welcome back! Today I am going to be talking about:

I enjoyed this section. In section 6, we talked about the signposts and there are a lot of materials on Teachers Pay Teachers regarding the signposts as well as videos on youtube. Now, we are talking about the anchor questions that accompany the signposts! I was at first a little taken back about the fact that we are asking just one question. I know in my lessons there are a variety of questions that are asked and focused on. As I read on, I began to see their point. There is one question that we are focusing on and all the other questions are ones that we ask naturally! Light Bulb!!!! After reading this section, I look at the art of questioning in a new way. I know I have things to work on and thanks to this book, I have a great resource to use! 

Here is a cute song I found on youtube about signposts and questions:


Click on the different educators below to read more awesome posts about this section!

"
"

No comments :

Post a Comment