Monday, September 1, 2014

September Currently

I can not believe how long it has been since I have posted! I am so sorry! With school starting and being in a different grade, things were a little hectic. Now I am sick so that makes it a little more difficult. But I have linked up with Farley from oh boy fourth grade for her awesome monthly currently!!!!

Here is my Currently for September!


So Currently, I am:

Listening to the ceiling fn as I lie here not feeling good! I have a slight fever and just feel horrendous!
Loving- I have to say I love First Grade more then I thought I would. After being in Kindergarten for 20 years I was very skeptical. I absolutely love it so far! Of course it is just week 2 so let's see how I feel in a few months!
Thinking a milkshake would be awesome for my strep throat but I am so tired that i do not feel like going to get one! :(
Wanting to feel better! Nobody enjoys being under the weather!
Needing to take some Nyquil and go to sleep!
3 Trips: I have always wanted to visit Paris, Italy and Mount Rushmore. Paris and Italy because I love the art work and sculptures that are represented there! (Leonardo DaVinci and Michael Angelo) Munt Rushmore because it is so majestic looking! What an amazing sight to see!

have a great month! Click on the button below to read some currently's of some other amazing educators!



2 comments :

  1. Oh no! Being sick this early in the game is no fun. I hope you start feeling better soon! Italy is absolutely amazing! I went on a trip there and it always was hard to remind myself that is was real life and all the things I was seeing were real. I loved it!

    Kadie
    http://missfarbersroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to grade one and then grade two after 10 years in K. It's so awesome to watch the kids learning to read in Grade one. You will love it. I just found your blog through Farley's linkup. Your blog looks great BTW.
    Sandra

    savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete