Monday, September 15, 2014

Open House!

Wow!! What a day! Today was our open house and I just want to give a great big THANK YOU to all of my parents who came in tonight!

Attendance was out of this world! I had 17 out of 19 families represented! That is amazing.

Here are a couple of pictures of what my parents received tonight! Of course, I will send this home tomorrow with those students who did not have anyone present!


Here are my class handbooks and my business card
magnets! The parents seemed to really like these!

Here are the postcards that I sent home with the students.
This is a picture of the front and back!
I got these from Creative Teaching Press!
Thank you, CTP!!!

Here are the magnets we made for the children
to bring home and hang their work on the
refrigerator! The parents loved these!
Along with the items you see in these pictures, the parents also received a folder with information regarding the Common Core Standards, Guided Math, a parent survey to fill out and return and information to sign up for remind- a safe text messaging and emailing system for parents and teachers!

The night was a success! Again, thank you to all of the families who attended!

3 comments :

  1. I'd love to have more info on the On the ABC of school. Are those in photo albums?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are in photo albums. I make one for each family. I also put my business card magnet inside in an empty spot. The book is 36 pages long. It provides the family with information about my classroom and the school in an abc format. There are some letters that have 2 pages.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete