Sunday, December 15, 2013

All I Want for Christmas

I am linking up with Second Grade Shenanigans for her All I Want For Christmas Linky!


So here it goes:
                                                           For Me......
I absolutely love Alex and Ani Bracelets!!!!!! The ones that I would love to have for Christmas are:

Boston Red Sox

Florida Gators
Some Philosophy lusciousness

A North Face jacket

For the Teacher in Me..............


A Silhouette Cameo!!!! I have asked Santa over and over! I hope he delivers!!!!!!!



One of the most important things I want for Christmas is for my daughter to be happy! 

Click on the photo below to see what other teachers want for Christmas!!

 http://shenanigansinsecond.blogspot.com/2013/12/all-i-want-for-christmasa-holiday-linky.html

No comments :

Post a Comment