Sunday, March 1, 2015

March Currently

Wow, February has flown by! I can not believe that it is already March 1. Tomorrow is Dr. Seuss Day!!!! I am once again linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her awesome monthly currently linky party!

Here is my March Currently:


Listening: I am listening to Investigation Discovery! I am an addict and really need to try to cut down on the amount of time I watch this channel!!!

loving: My 6 year old! Especially after seeing the pain on her face when she found her guinea pig this morning dead in the cage and then the pure joy in her eyes when she came home from a birthday party and saw the new guinea pig that I went out into the sleet and rain for with a double ear infection, upper respiratory infection and a fever of 100. But my love for her was why i did it and what made it all worth it!!

Thinking: I need a vacation! I have not taken a real vacation in a couple of years and feel that I am due one! Maybe Vegas this summer!!! What do ya all think????

Wanting: To win my March Madness Brackets all the way to the end!!!!!!

Needing: To stop doing school work and read my new book! But every time I try, that little voice tell me that I have so much to do and that stopping will put me behind!!!

Spring Break Plans: Hopefully they will include sunshine and warmth. I mean real sunshine not artificial!!!

So there it is, My March Currently!! Thanks for visiting! Now click on the button below to see what some other amazing educators are currently doing!!! See you in April!!



7 comments :

  1. I am headed to Florida at Easter for our Spring Break to escape this winter snow! I hope you get some sunshine too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy Florida!! My parents live there. what part are you going to?

      Delete
  2. Hi Cindy! School work is endless isn't it??? I have a hard time saying no as well! Let's try to do that this week :)
    Best!
    Suzanne @KindergartenPlanet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never get out early or stop working. It seems that there is always more to do if I want to give my kiddos everything possible to make this a fun and worthwhile experience. But yes I need to start saying No so if you will try to do so so will I!!!!!

      Delete
  3. I saw the post about your daughter's guinea pig on Facebook! :( Poor thing! Thank goodness she has an awesome mom like you! I love March Madness! My fiance fill out brackets and the loser pays for a fancy dinner :) I hope you get to feeling better!
    Lindsey
    Miss Johnston's Journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words!!! and especially thank you for following m on Facebook!!! Have a great week!!!

      Delete
  4. Could not agree more to your currently! Especially loving my daughter ;)
    Blessings,

    Jessica

    Mrs. Stanford's Class

    ReplyDelete