Tuesday, March 3, 2015

March Pinterest Party

I am linking up again this Month with Pawsitively Teaching and The Inspired Owl for their monthly pick three Pinterest Linky!!!




I love these links because awesome educators share their finds and loves from Pinterest for the month that will add so much to your classroom! After reading my picks please feel free to link up and share three of your March Pinterest Favorites!!!






I love this for my math centers! A great way to reinforce addition and subtraction fluency and a number recognition!!! Click on the picture to go to the original site!!!



Love this!! Click on the picture for the original site for this awesome student gift idea!!!!



I love this activity to teach time to my students!!!!! Click on the picture to go to the original site!!!

Here are my three Pinterest picks for the month of March! Please link up and share your finds with us!!!

Click the link below to join this linky party!!!








4 comments :

  1. Great pins! My boys would love the math basketball! They would go crazy! Love the idea of the Skittles, and the clock would be perfect since we are starting time next week! thank you for linking up and sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gift bag idea! Thanks for sharing such great ideas and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I was just thinking about doing something like the math facts basketball with my kids. Now I know I want to do that with them. It would be such an easy and fun learning center for my first graders.
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete