Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites Book Study Chapter 8

I am linking up again for the Worksheets Don't Grow Dendrites Book Study. Our host for this chapter is The First Grade Parade!

So what are we discussing today?????? Well it is:


When I first opened the book to this chapter, I was like, do I use this strategy? Then I was hmmm... do I want to read this chapter? But by reading this chapter and delving deep into my teaching, I see that yes I use this strategy but not as much or as often as I could or should. I used this strategy when we read the book From Head to Toe by Eric Carle. We talked about how we move like the different animals.

So here is what Chapter 8 is all about!



Here is a video to use in your classroom:



Here is what I took away from this chapter:






Click on the picture below to see the thoughts of some other awesome educators!




No comments :

Post a Comment