Monday, January 6, 2014

Slim Down Saturday a few days late!

I am linking up with Third Grade Tidbits for a weekly slimdown linky!
So here goes:

My ultimate goal is to lose 20 pounds. I know i have a lot of work to do but I am determined to be successful!

My one downfall is soda. I love diet coke. I live on diet coke! Well, I know I must drink more water! This week I did do this. i bought the Nestle flavored water and I drank that without a problem.

So I need to exercise more! I know this and I already have these two pieces of exercise equipment in my basement: a fluidity bar and a treadmill! I have them now I just have to use them!!! That is a major accomplishment when and if I do it!!!

Well, I am determined this week to do better then I have! Hopefully, i will have some great news to share on Saturday!

Have a great week!

2 comments :

  1. Dr. Pepper is my downfall. I gave it up right around Christmas and haven't had any type of pop since (except one glass at a birthday party). I drink Crystal Light because I just can't stand plain water. I keep saying I wish I had a treadmill but we have NOWHERE to put one. Hopefully when we move! Thanks for linking up!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy! Found you through the Slimdown Saturday Linky and I am your newest follower! Diet soda is my downfall too! I just finished reading about all the other bloggers that are in the Saturday Slimdown and there seemed to be a common theme around drinking more water and less soda! So let's do it! My new rule is to only allow myself soda AFTER I have had 8 glasses water!
    I might just chug all 8 glasses in the morning...haha!!

    Kate :)
    McDee's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete