Saturday, January 4, 2014

Fitness 2014

Well, I have to admit that fitness has not been a priority of mine for the past few years. I know that I have to be better and my resolution this year is to try to keep the resolution of being healthier in 2014.

i used to be large, 110 pounds heavier to be exact and I lost it through weight watchers and working out. That was 8 years ago. I have kept all but 12 pounds off. The 12 pounds are what I gained when I was pregnant with my daughter!

I know I have to be better and I am linking up with Blog Hoppin to make myself more accountable!




So here goes:

I bought a Fluidity Bar last year. Did i use it? Uh, NO...... So this year I will use it and I mean more then once!



Next, I am going to actually use or attempt to use my treadmill! Right now, I just go downstairs and look at it!

I have an appointment with Curves to hopefully start a new routine, hopefully this will help improve my fitness level!




I will also drink more water and eat healthier! I am also going to use Myfitness pal more consistently!

These are my fitness resolutions for 2014! Hopefully it will be a successful year!

7 comments :

  1. Fitness goals are the worst! I have had a gym membership for about 18 months...I think I have gone about 18 times during those months (if even). It is just so hard, going in the morning before school is a rush, after school there are so many other things I imagine I could be doing. You sound like you have been VERY successful with fitness goals in the past, so I am sure you will keep your resolutions this year! Best of luck!
    Happy New Year!

    Tara
    TeachingwithTWitte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was successful in the past but these last couple of years have been difficult. Thanks for visiting and good luck during 2014!

      Delete
  2. I'm inspired by your dedication to fitness and healthy eating! Good for you! What I want to know is how do these extra pounds creep up on us and then all of the sudden, one day they are there! I'm also noticing they are more difficult to lose the older I get. Ugh! Good luck with fitness 2014! BTW..your blog is "adorable" for lack of a better word! I love all of the pictures, especially the pirate pictures! Does Dave Burgess know about this (author of Teach Like a Pirate)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words! Dave Burgess actually commented on some of my posts! I was so excited!!! I wish I knew where these pounds come from and how they just appear!!! Good luck this year!

      Delete
  3. I have fitness goals too... and usually by Jan 3rd I have given up. I started a new weekly linky to try to keep myself accountable. Feel free to join up with us! Good luck with your goals!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! I know I am always gung-ho in the beginning and then it trickles away! I am determined to be a little more successful this year with my resolutions. Thanks for letting me know about your weekly linky! I am going to check it out! Good luck this year!

      Delete
  4. In my opinion, fitness is the usual thing that some people take for granted because of the many distractions in our surroundings. It’s good to know that you'll finally be one of the people who make a stand and change their lifestyle. It’s not an easy challenge, but seeing you willing to try out new things, you’re definitely ready.

    Matt @ GetSexyBayArea.com

    ReplyDelete