Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Fun with Family Linky

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin for a Resolution Linky! It is five days long!
 Day one is fun and Family!

Well, I have a five year old in Kindergarten, so one will assume my year will be filled with lots of fun and adventures!

Here is my family!

I am sure this year will be filled with lots of fun and adventure! We will be starting the year out with a trip to ..................

Here are some other places we plan on going to see during 2014!

Baltimore Aquarium

So these are just a few of the adventures my family and I will go on!
I hope your year is full of fun and adventure and of course BALANCE!




1 comment :

  1. It does look like your 2014 will be filled with adventure! And I agree... balance is so important!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete