Sunday, January 19, 2014

Just Me January

I am excited to be linking up with Kindersisters for their linky, Just Me January!


In this linky, we are getting to know each other!

So here we go, all about me:
My name!
My name is Cindy Price

What is your hometown/state?
I was born and raised in Pittsfield, Massachusetts! I lived in the Berkshires! I lived not far from Norman Rockwell, Dr. Seuss, Eric Carle, Herman Melville, Emily Dickinson and Fenway Park. These are just a few!!!!

Photos of Pittsfield - Featured Images
This photo of Pittsfield is courtesy of TripAdvisor



Are you a morning or night person?

I am definitely a morning person!



Are you a collector of anything?

I am a collector of many things!!!! I love knick knacks!
I collect: Willow tree Angels, snowmen, Precious Moments and alligators!










What is the most used app on your smart phone?

The most used app on my smartphone is Instagram!!!


What is your favorite cereal?


I love Fruity Pebbles. Yes, I know it is not the healthiest of cereals but I have loved this cereal since I was a kid!


What is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?

The oldest pair of shoes in my closet is a pair of slippers I got 8 years ago in Alaska! They are Moose!

What is your favorite snack?

My favorite snack is Special K Bars and Fiber One Brownies!

City or country?

Both have things I love so I would want to live in the country close enough to get to the city!


What is your favorite thing about teaching?



My students are my favorite thing about teaching!

No comments :

Post a Comment