Sunday, March 20, 2016

Magic E

We use Discovery Phonics as part of our ELA block. The lesson we just completed was Magic E.

My kiddos were having some difficulty with this so I thought and thought on what I can do to improve their skills with this phonetic skill. I came up with the Magic E Fairy.

So my student teacher and I dressed up as the Magic E Fairies. Was I surprised at how much my kiddos loved this!


Then I had my kids make their own Magic E wands out of paper stars and paint stirrers. I let them decorate their paint stirrers with Sharpies!


Then they did all sorts of activities with their wands!




Then of course we needed a group shot!


Here is a poem I wrote!

And some cards I made for read the room!


We just loved Magic E!



















No comments :

Post a Comment