Saturday, October 3, 2015

Pinterest Pick Three October


I love this linky! The educators who link up provide us so many awesome pins to use in your classroom! if you are looking for ideas, this is the linky to read and join!!!! So I have linked up with The Inspired owl and Pawsitively teaching for their awesome monthly Pinterest Linky!!!



So here are my three October Picks for you!!!



OMG!!! I love this snack idea!!! Isn't this the cutest!!!!!



An awesome Science activity!!!!



I have seen this so much but I love it!!!!

So there are my three october Picks! I hope you liked them! Please visit the others to see their picks and to link up yourself!!













4 comments :

  1. Love the ideas, especially the scarecrow door. I just might have to try it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarecrow door is so adorable! I have never seen it before! The kids would love the pumpkin snack- we are studying pumpkins the last week of October, and those would be perfect! Thank you for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pudding cup. I've done it with gummy worms, but making it into a little pumpkin patch is adorable.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pumpkin pudding cup idea! Thanks for linking up and sharing such great ideas for October!

    ReplyDelete