Friday, October 2, 2015

Currently October

I love the first of the month! I love this Currently Linky that Farley of Oh' Boy 4th Grade has created!! This is the time when we can meet so many teachers from around the world! I love reading what they are doing and thinking!!! Thank you Farley!!!!!!!!!

So here is my October Currently!!



Listening: Since it is so cool, I can finally have my windows open, so I am currently listening to the traffic right now! 

Loving: I am so thankful it is finally Fall! I love Fall!!!!

Thinking: I have so much stuff to go and I just don;t want to go it! I want to stay in my pajamas, curl up on the sofa with a cup of hot chocolate and a book and just hibernate!

Wanting: To just stay in my warm bed and enjoy the cool weather!!!

Needing: I need to get up and get ready for a day of Professional development! I just do not want to!!

Boo-tiful: All of the compliments that I get from my firstgators and my daughter make me feel extremely loved and boo-tiful!

So here is my Currently, click on the button below to see what some other awesome educators are currently doing and thinking!!!




2 comments :

  1. Cindy, I completely agree with you! I love that fall is here and I would love to just hibernate in my bed and no nothing. I hope that you have a great Friday and that you are able to hibernate this weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your PD was fun! I love a day when I can curl up with a good book on a cool day! Unfortunately, we a several weeks from a day like that . . . #texaslifeof90plus! Have a wonderful weekend! The Techie Playground

    ReplyDelete