Sunday, August 16, 2015

A New Pout Pout Fish Book!!!!

Can I just say I love The Pout Pout Fish! These books are awesome!!!!! Deborah Diesen is an amzing author!

Well, for those of you who have read these books and know why I love these so much and even for those who have never read them before, do I have news for you!!!!!!!!

There is a new book coming out and it will be available September 8, 2015!!! I have already pre-ordered mine!!!

The name of the book is The Not Very Merry Pout Pout Fish!


There are three other books in the Pout Pout Fish series! These books are:




There are even videos on youtube for these books!!!










So, If you have never read any of these, please give them a try! If you have read them, get ready for the new one!!!

To read more about this amazing author, please click her picture below to go to her website!!





2 comments :

  1. Cindy, thank you for your kind words about The Pout-Pout Fish series! I'm looking forward to the new one, too. Dan has really outdone himself with the art -- so much character and so many fun details.

    If you're interested (or if any other teacher reading this is interested), I have some back-to-school bookmarks, and I'd be glad to send you some for your class. Details are over on my blog: http://jumpingthecandlestick.blogspot.com/2015/07/free-bookmarks-for-classrooms-and-other.html

    Best Fishes to you and your students!
    Debbie Diesen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post! I love your books!!! I will definitely heck out the book marks!!

      Cindy
      Mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

      Delete