Monday, April 14, 2014

Must Read Monday!

I am linking up with Teaching Maddeness for the Monday Must Read Linky! Well, we are doing a variety of themes this week! I am trying to do my bugs, some plants, some Earth day and some Easter! So here goes here is one book that you must read for these themes!


This is an awesome nonfiction books that talk about these wonderful insects in terms that your little ones will understand.The photos are amazing! it is a great read!

The photos and text are pleasing and educational to all learners! I love Pebble Books!


I love this little green monster who starts out as an environmental nightmare but soon learns the importance of recycling! The children love this book!


It is the day before Easter and Splat the Cat still has not told the Easter Bunny what he wants! Where is the Easter Bunny! He is hidden on almost every page! Great for positional words! The children love this book!

Well There are my books to share for the Must Read Monday Linky! Click on the link below to see some other awesome suggestions!!!








No comments :

Post a Comment